We have been busy with more of the house makover projects So here are some more before and after pictures.Front yard before and After
Front flower beds, I wanted plants that will look great all year long so I went with day lilies, some red and green grasses, and fortnight lilies. And for some added colors threw in a few annuals.Before
After
Aside from the obvious paint In our front living area, I went with a more neutral tones with some turquoise thrown in. I told Russ that I wanted to make some art work to cover up the ugly shutters that they had on the wall. He made me a couple of frames and wala!!!! I also made the cornice boxes for the curtains. A little furniture and we have a front room, and dining area.Before
After
This toy room was a fun project I laid down a new black and white checkered floor, painted the walls and all the wood alphabet letters. The numbers on the door are made of fabric and the shapes are made with lots of buttons. You can't see inside but I sprayed all there baskets red and all the kids toys are in easy to clean up baskets.The kids spend pretty much there whole day in here and thats exactly what I was hoping for.Office and Hall
I don't have a before of the office, but this is much better than before. Russ and I designed this desk using Ikea kitchen cabinets and Counter top. I re painted and upholstered the rocking chair and added these great shelves. As for the book shelf I told russ that I wanted a book shelf that looked like it was floating and this is what he came up with for me. I actually look like it's floating in the middle of the wall.Outside
Thanks to my step Dad we got the pool fence moved so that it doesn't take up the whole back yard. I found these great Chaise longers for not very much money because that is the whole them I have going here. I got the Sand box for free from Russes sister and restained it. Russ and I used some left over wood and tile to build the table and I found matching chairs. It is going to be great this summer.
So come on over every one and we will have a pary!!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Before and After
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love every stinking bit of it!!! You are so creative and on top of it have style. Can't wait to see it. Love ya!
Wow Cindy you have always been so creative and it looks like you have had so much fun redoing all your house. It looks awesome!
Wow, you guys are amazing! It looks fantastic! You need to have a pool party this summer for all your Alameda friends!
Your house looks awesome! You guys have great taste :)
This is great! You should go into business. I wish I was this talented! Glad to hear you are doing great!
You are AMAZING!!!!! seriously, girl, look what you have done. you should be so proud of yourself. What beautiful work. you need a show on HGTV. I am so serious. I miss you and all your ambition. My other running buddy is moving now. i am so sad. I am for sure coming to visit you this summer. I hope I am still invited. I need your phone number though. call me..764-1747.
love ya Liz
Post a Comment