skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lovell Family News

Monday, March 9, 2009

Best Husband Ever

I was reading my friend Randi's blog the other day and she was saying how great her husband is. I thought that that was a great idea. I love my husband for all that he does for me and the kids. He works hard sacrificing his sleep to commute to work so that we can own a home that we love. He has helped me redo every room of the new house inside and out. Often finding a creative way to accomplish my design ideas. He is the best Dad and loves playing with his kids, I am glad that I found him.


t

Posted by Cindy Lovell at 9:32 PM  

1 comments:

Randi said...

Great post Cindy! I'm glad you liked my idea :)

March 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Jared

Jared
7 Years

Allison

Allison
5 Years

Ella

Ella
21 Months

Friends and Family

  • Ali and Roger
  • August and Danille
  • Bret and Amy
  • Chelsea and John
  • Christine and Cassidy
  • Jake and Jaime
  • Jim and Jen
  • Melissa And Wade
  • Mike and Brooke
  • Randi and Brent
  • Ryan and Bonnie
  • Shawn and Veda
  • Troy and Jackee

Facebook Badge

Cindy Lovell

Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
Cindy Lovell
Russ and I meet at Utah State and were married in the Oakland temple in May of 2002. We live in California with our 3 beautiful but mischievous children Jared, Allison and Ella. I love to spend time out doors hiking and visiting all the fun things that there is to see in California. When I get a few minuets to myself I try to learn something new.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

My Website and Blog

  • Cindy Lou Photography
  • http://cindylouphoto.blogspot.com/
 

giraffe