We decided to take a road trip with the kids this weekend for some quality family time. I was told of this place called daffodil hill. Apparently during the gold rush a a women started planting daffodil bulbs on her hillside and now there is 300,000 bulbs in the ground. They were very pretty with all the yellow covering the hillside. Here are some pictures.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Daffodil Hill
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks so warm and beautiful! Your hair also looks fabulous. You are a gorgeous babe!
Jared and Allison almost look like they could be twins!
Wow, it looks beautiful! I am jealous short sleeves. It's still cold here.
Love the pictures Cindy! You are so beautiful and your house looks so so good!!!!! I miss you, I wish we were closer.. When we move to Ut in June you have to come see us!
I've heard of this place. It does look beautiful. I'm glad Chelsea found your blog but a little disappointed that it didn't link us to more blogs (you should tell Debbie, Cindy, Tammy, and Edward to get on the ball).
I love all of your pictures. You have a beautiful family. I'm excited to add you and see more of what's happening with you guys.
Did you guys just move to Tracy? How do you like it? Are Tammy and Edward both still there? I'll bet it's great to be so close to them. My in-laws lived in Tracy a few years ago and so I would visit Tammy when we went to visit. Now they're in Cupertino so I visit Uncle Kay and Aunt Jane instead.
Post a Comment