Sunday, September 21, 2008

Same old boring us

Hello all I know that its been a long time, I was hoping that I would have something fun to tell everyone since everyone else's blog seems to have some big news but I don't. We are still trying to find a house with no success so far. My kids are adorable and they are the ones with all the excitment around here. After much encoragement Jared has learned to ride his bike by himself with no training wheels. Now we get to run every where we go to keep up with him because he only has one speed, fast or crash. Allison should be thankful she is so cute or we might consider other opptions. She made it to the toilet twice this week but all the rest of the times she potties either on the floor or in her diaper wich she promtly removes so that she dosn't have to be dirty. It is a problme to constantly find that my daughter has once again become naked. I don't care if she wants go potty if she will do it, but if she is not going to I would like the diaper to stay on. I think I just don't do well in the potty traing area. I have been doing pre-school with the kids here at home since we hope to move sometime soon, they are having fun but I am dfintly not cut out to be a full time teacher with more than two puiples. my hats off to all those who teach our little ones each day. I know thats part of a mothers job requirement and I have fun with it but, I am so exasted and need a nap every afternoon. Here are some cute pictures I took of my kids at the park.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Alison and her poopie ways is actually very exciting to hear about. I featured little Alison in my most recent blog post.

Veda said...

I have to agree, toilet training is one my least favorite things to do. I wish I could pay someone to do it! Good luck with the house hunting!