Sunday, November 23, 2008

New House

Hey everyone I feel like I fell off the face of the planet but I didn't I have furiously been unpacking our new house. YAAAAA!!!!! We finally got one after months of looking. We bought a foreclosure in Tracy and although it looks pretty there are lots of things we have had to fix. We have put in new facet and tub fixtures in all the whole house since the old one were leaking or croued shut. So our plumbing skills are top noch now not that we had and before. I have single handedly painted almost the whole house. Thanks to my great sister for watching the kids so I could get so much done. Russ spent two days chiping up the old hard wood so that we could lay tile in the kitchen and we added a bar to the kitchen, it is working great for keeping the kids from walking around with there food. Our next projects are to finish sanding all the doors and get the kitchen finished, you will see from my before and after pictures that we are redoing the cabniets to a beautiful shade of brown because as many of you know I really do not like oak. So that is my life for the last few weeks. I am trying to get done before the holidays so I can entertain. Here are some picts. Jared's room and my room and the kitchen are still under construction with tile to come in the bathroos so stay tuned for more when I get it done.








6 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

It looks soooo great!!!! You are so amazing. I think you are the closest thing I know to Martha Stewart mixed with a home improvement specialist! I can't wait to come see.

Bonnie said...

Looking good! You've done a ton since I saw it a couple weeks ago.

Randi said...

Wow Cindy! I am impressed. Your house looks beautiful! I love the colors too, you have good taste!

Veda said...

Wow, the house looks great! I love Allison's room. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Brooke said...

Your house really does look awesome. I thought of you while I drove threw Tracy on the way to San Diego! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

It's looking good. I would suggest leaving the cupboard doors off. It makes it easier to see what you have to eat.