Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Monterey Trip





We are back from our family vacation to Monterrey CA. Yes I know that its only an hour away but that's where the family reunion was so we went. We all stayed at a house on the beach and the kids thought that we had moved in a mansion. Allison keep going outside to walk around by herself and we found her a couple of time down by the beach digging in the sand all alone with not a care in the world. Jared got to play with all the cousins that he never sees and that means we didn't see much of him for the whole week. Russ and I actually got to sit in the hot tub twice with no kids bugging us, a small victory but one none the less. We took the kids to the Monterrey bay aquarium, and to the Santa Cruz board walk. It was Allison's first time on rides and having cotton candy, both of which she thought were very cool. We had a fun time visiting with all of our family and it was fun to see our nieces and neafues that we never get to see. I was also ever so happy to have all the clothse to wash when I got home, because I just can't get enough dirty laundry.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

What a fun trip! I miss you, how are you? Call me this weekend. Do you still have my number?

Veda said...

For us, just getting away from Conway is a nice treat! Do y'all ever make it to Utah?