I hope that everyone had a very happy 4th of July. We went to Alameda's parade and then down to Russ's parents in the afternoon. Allison is cutting her last set of molars and decided to be very cranky all day, and then was finally so exasted that she fell asleep at 5:00 and woke up at 7:00 and I don't have to tell you how that ends up turning out. Well at least I got a decent family picture, which is realy all that matters. I hope you are all having a great summer and we wish that some of you would come and visit us.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Happy Birthday America
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a cute family! The kids are absolutely adorable! It's been awhile. I saw your link from Brooke's blog and just wanted to say hello!
I love the pictures Cindy!!
Post a Comment