Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Exciting News

Hello Everyone its been a while since I wrote, but I thought I would let you all know that we will be adding a new baby to our family in July. Today was the ultrasound and we will be having a little GIRL!!!! I have to say that I was hoping for a boy but now I will hope for a girl as calm mannered as my boy. That's all for now, hope you are all doing well.

7 comments:

kate said...

Congrats!! How exciting :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you! I hope things go as well for you as they did nearly 3-1/2 years ago. Best wishes.

Jennifer

Jaime said...

yay for another girl! congrats cindy!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you.

Brooke said...

Yeah congats!!!

Randi said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Yay!

Melissa S. said...

Congratulations! Wish you the best:)