Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas


We would like to wish all of our friends a very Merry Christmas! We hope that this year has been full of happy memories and good times with the ones that you love. Our family has been very blessed and as usual we had a lot of fun together this year. We are thankful to all of you for the love and support that you give and hope that you have a wonderful and safe holiday.

Love,

Russ, Cindy, Jared, and Allison

6 comments:

The Lovells said...

Happy Holidays. I hope it is a good one for you all.

Veda said...

So cute! Merry Merry Christmas right back at you!

Danielle Spangler said...

You guys are great! We love you tons and miss you too. We hope you have a Merry Christmas!

kate said...

Merry Christmas! {Your family is adorable!}

Melissa S. said...

Merry Christmas to you! You have a super cute family!

M and M Pali said...

Cindy, I just found your blog through someones (I don't remember). You probably don't remember me, I was Morgan Selman. We went to school together from kindergarten until you moved away from Tremonton. I just wanted to tell you you have a beautiful family!