Friday, May 22, 2009

Ear Rings and Fire Stations

Allison informed me this week that she was ready to have her "ears poked". She has many little girl friends that all have there ears pierced, and she has been wanting to wear earrings too but she didn't want the poke that went with the earrings. So she said "I am ready mom". I said okay thinking she would chicken out by the end of the week. Well today came and she still wanted the earrings so we went to the mall. Here are her pretty pink earrings.


Jared had his preschool field trip to the fire station today, where they led us on a tour through there day as a firefighters. It was fun to watch the kids get so excited about a trip to the local fire station.

4 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

Super cute! Let's hope she doesn't pull them out!

Chelsea said...

She is a brave girl. I remember it stinging, and I was 12. The fire station picture is so cute.

mayna and randy said...

Your little one's are sure growing up fast. Hope things are going great for you. The pictures of your home are great pictures. Kay told us that you found a home.

Ali said...

wow, his pre-school class is pretty big!