I know that most of you are sick of looking at my home makeover projects, so this is for those of you who asked about my recent projects and wanted to see a picture. These are pictures of my master bath makeover and Garage update.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! That bathroom is fabulous. I must get one of my own!! ha, ha!
I am sure Celeste will like your remodeling. Were still trying to figure out what we want to do with the majority of the house.
Anyways, I am glad we found you guys. Send us an e-mail and I will add you to our invite list. Our blog is currently private. joelovell21@yahoo.com
WOW! You really should go into the remodel/construction business. I love the bathroom. Your sink & fawcets are so cool.
It is fun to see how you guys are doing. I am not very savvy with the blog so I will have to make Bret add you. Your house is so breath taking! Cute kids too.
I love it!
Post a Comment