I implemented Lovell Loots as a way for the kids to earn all the thing they are always begging for. They can earn loots for doing there jobs, keeping there room clean, and just even playing nice with one another and then they cash them in for prizes and treats and all the little things that they always want at the store. It has worked great even for little Allison. She is a little small but she watches her brother and they work together to earn there loots each day. Well Allison wanted this glass piggy bank that you decorate so she used her loots to get it. She decided to decorate it with glue glitter and it was a mess. She had a lot of fun and now she keeps getting my money out of my purse to fill her piggy bank. I guess I will have to work on that next.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
What A Mess
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment