Sunday, June 15, 2008

San Francisco






My sister Julie came to visit us for the week so we took her to China Town in San Francisco, for a little while we had my sisters little boy with us and every one was staring at the people with three very pale children below 4 years of age they even snapped a few pictures. I found a chineese dress for Alli to wear and she looks beautiful in it. The kids had fun in all the trinket stores and after we were done, we went over to the Golden Gate bridge to walk across. The kids always love going into the city but it is something we just don't do very often. Its a lot of work to have to make sure they don't get lost in the crowds. They were really excited to look down over the water on the bridge and see all the sail boats and barges floating by. There is always and interesting mix of people in the city and the second hand smoke always gets me. Allison keep saying eww!!! yucky!!, and Jared said they are going to get cancer mom. Amazing the the things they remember me telling them.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like Allison's new dress. I don't think I've ever seen such a white little girl in a dress like that.

Jaime said...

I love the pictures! How fun Cindy. Also, your idea with the loots is a good one, Carter wouldn't do it right now though but I may try it in a year or so. ;)