Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've finally done it




I have decided to enter the cool and popular world of blogging. I know I am very slow and I'm sure I will not be very good at it but I wanted to be part of the popular crowd. Russ and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary on Sunday, actually I am celebrating and Russ is going to pretend that its just another ordinary day so he can escape having to be romantic in any way. Jared will also turn 4 on Sunday he loves to pretend and has many big ideas. Jared recently decided that he really likes pirates he has now decorated his room in pirates, and has two pirate shirts that he trades between rendering all the other shirts useless. Allison is a book worm with attitude. If she is not reading or doing a puzzle she is making a mess and throwing a fit. She enjoys following Jared around and learning new words to say she has a very large vocabulary for a 19 month old.
Hopefully I have done ok for a first timer I thought I would let you all know that while I was creating this blog I also added lots of photos to picasa photo book so if you have tons of time and just love looking at our family you can take a look at that as well.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey Cindy, I am glad you started a blog! To add names/links on the side, go to customize then add links (add them all at the same time.. Any questions email me. ;)

The Hulls said...

This was an excellent beginning for a first time blogger! I have yet to enter the blogging life. It looks like your family is doing well. We miss you all! Cami Hull
http://picasaweb.google.com/kirk.cami.hull

Randi said...

Hi Cindy! I am so glad you have started a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch!

Brooke said...

Cindy-
I found your blog threw Jaime hope you don't mind I have been thinking about you guys for a long time and never knew how I could get in touch. Glad you have a blog now. Your kids are so dang cute! check ours out mikeandbrooke.blogspot.com
Brooke (Woolums) Speer

Bonnie said...

I like the new layout!