Sunday, September 11, 2011

Faith in God Braclett

So I got a new calling recently as the second counselor in primary.  I am over the activity days and the faith in God program has changed so that we don't have an award to give the girls, who complete all 4 years of their book.  So I came up with this to be able to award our ladies who are leaving us for young women's. Faith in God Bottle Caps Here is the link for those who would like to download the centers.

I used a 1 inch hole punch & I found the bottle caps and clear disks on ETSY and punched a hole in each bracelet.  I made the chains myself with the jewelry pieces that you can pick up at any craft store.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love it!

Sulane said...

This is such a cute idea!!! How did you do it? I just received the same calling and love this idea. Any information you'd be willing to share would be very appreciated. Thanks!!
sulawny@hotmail.com

mayna and randy said...

Cindy, you might want to check out this website.... I have been pleased with what I have purchased from them.
www.charmingldsgifts.com