Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Camera

So here's a happy and sad story all in one day. I finally got enough confidence to start my own photography business. You can check it out if you want i'll put the links at the bottom of this post. But anyway things were going good until I took my camera to snap at Allison's pre school performance and in the middle of the songs, my cute baby throws up on me. As I grab for my cloth to clean myself and her up. I flipped my camera out of my bag and broke the focus mooter on the lense. Camera is now broken!!!!

AHHHH!!!! This is not good, but instead of a speech about taking better care of things or having the camera in a different bag. My husband helped me look at new lenses and we took a look at the nikon D90 which I have to say I have been coveting for a while now. Here's the happy part of the story my nice husband let me get the whole new fancier camera. We were able to sell the old camera body and someone even bought the broken lense. I get my new camera on Tuesday and I will be back in business. I have learned my lesson about keeping the camera out of the diaper bag.
Here are some links. I am still working out the kinks so if you have some feed back to make these better I would love some.
cindylouphoto.com
cindylouphoto.blogspot.com

Before Lenses broke
After with broken lense You can see this is not good.


1 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am so glad Russell bought you a better camera. I have always thought you took amazing photos. I wish you were closer. Your prices are incredible.