The first week in October our family took a trip to mammoth lakes area. It was a trip that I had been looking forward to for a year. This is beautiful country with somthing new thing to see at every corner. We went through Yosemite and tuolumee meadows, then we dropped down the pass on to mono lake and the salt tufas growing out of the middle of the lake. We went up Bishop Creek Canyon and there it was like stepping into heaven. The trees and there fall colors of orange, yellow and red. This trip was planned so that we could get a good family picture and it did not disappoint. 




Monday, November 8, 2010
Fall Fun
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the pictures. I think you are a great photographer.
Gorgeous pictures! You have a beautiful family. I came across a picture of you and I together the other day. Remember the ones we had taken at Wal-mart I think? I am amazed at how fast time has flown by. Here we are married with children now! What!?! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment