skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lovell Family News

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pictures of Ella


Here are some pictures of Ells as she is now 7 weeks old. One her favorite things to do is to float in the pool. She is always very happy when she is floating.She also loves to watch the fan go around and around. Ella loves to talk to whoever will take the time to listen to her. She is such a sweet baby.




Posted by Cindy Lovell at 10:20 PM  

1 comments:

Veda said...

I missed these earlier! They are adorable! Hope all is going well!

October 6, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Jared

Jared
7 Years

Allison

Allison
5 Years

Ella

Ella
21 Months

Friends and Family

  • Ali and Roger
  • August and Danille
  • Bret and Amy
  • Chelsea and John
  • Christine and Cassidy
  • Jake and Jaime
  • Jim and Jen
  • Melissa And Wade
  • Mike and Brooke
  • Randi and Brent
  • Ryan and Bonnie
  • Shawn and Veda
  • Troy and Jackee

Facebook Badge

Cindy Lovell

Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
Cindy Lovell
Russ and I meet at Utah State and were married in the Oakland temple in May of 2002. We live in California with our 3 beautiful but mischievous children Jared, Allison and Ella. I love to spend time out doors hiking and visiting all the fun things that there is to see in California. When I get a few minuets to myself I try to learn something new.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

My Website and Blog

  • Cindy Lou Photography
  • http://cindylouphoto.blogspot.com/
 

giraffe