After nine very long months our beautiful baby Ella is here!!!
She was 8lbs 11 oz and 20 1/2 inches born on July 20th
Ella was born in the morning and I asked to come home that night, so Russ brought the kids and we hung out in my room until 8:00 and then we all came home. It was nice not to have to spend the night in the Hospital. I think being in a hospital is like checking into prison.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Anoucing the Arival of Ella Jane
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
What a beautiful baby congrats!!!
She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations! I agree about hospitals!
Congratulations Cindy! She is a beautiful baby. I hope all is going well!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Congrats! What a cutie!
Your kiddos are so precious Cindy! I love little Ella! Call me soon, sorry I have not called I have been so busy trying to prepare for this baby and going through some family crisis... Love you!
Post a Comment