Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sping Break in Palm Springs

For spring break I decided that I was ready for something warm. Palm Springs souded like the place to be and it turned out to be perfect. My sister was able to get us a week at the indio resort and we had tons of fun swimming in the lazy river pool and all the other great swiming pools that there were at the resort. We took a ride on the aerial tramway and who would of guessed that we would be able to fulfill a trip to the dessert and the snow in one day. Allison thought that playing in the snow at the top of the mountain was really great and I was happy because it wasn't cold. We went into Joshua tree's National Forest and had fun seeing just how many cool things can survive in a dessert. We finished off the vacation with a round of Mini Golf, I figured you can't go to palm springs and not golf. I always love vacations because the kids get along so well and Its fun to see how excited they get to see and learn new things. I highly recommend Palm Spring in April.

The view from our back patio Jared and Alli loved feeding the ducks that swam in the pond.
We saw many neat things in the dessert like Snakes, Beatles, rabbits, lizards, old cars that were left behind by people that used to live in the old house that Jared and Alli thought was so neat. The cactus were in bloom along with lots of wild flowers and it was neat to see huge rock formations sticking up out of the desert floor.

I loved the swimming pool I felt weightless for a week and with my bad hip it feels good to be weightless.



0 comments: