Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Little Girl


Allison has always been a bit of a mystery child. She does exactly the opposite of what you ask her to do. She's very competitive, has her own sense of style,and she is very shy except for when she doesn't want to be shy. Every day we wonder what will Allison do today. A few days ago I heard her making a pretend phone call which is pretty standard. She spends more time on the fake phone then I do on the real one.
Here's the conversation ( Hello Santa, Yes I know you are busy making toys for next year, But I wanted to call and say thank you for my doll house. I really like playing with it. Yes you can come down my chimney again next year, Good buy!!!) waits a few seconds and dials again.
( Hello Grandma! I know you are busy but thank you for bringing me all the new books to read. I really like the Snow white book. Okay grandma have fun shopping for spaghetti.)
I was trying not to laugh when she came in and said to me " Grandma is making spaghetti for dinner."

On Saturday she told her dad that it was a perfect night to take her to Applebes. She won because she was so cute we couldn't say no.

Allison makes up funny words for things like I have sparklers in my legs. Lets get a neminator for that. I have no clue what most of these terms mean but she makes me laugh.

She stayed up until 11:00 PM on Sunday doing homework pages, and then brought them to Russell and I who were asleep and asked if I had any more homework she could do.

That's our little girl and we love her even if we don't understand her.