Our Alli is getting very big and she Just turned 3. She wanted a princess party so I told her she could invite a few friends. This is her idea of a few. I originally thought she was inviting 2 friends, then our shy little girl keep randomly asking people if they wanted to come to the party. Most of these girls she only knew because they come with there moms at kindergarten pick up. They all looked so cute dressed in there princess dresses. We decorated cupcakes, made crowns, necklaces, jumped on the trampoline, and played pin the purse on the princess. She had a great time.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Allison
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What pretty little princesses. I was thinking after the party was over that you should have borrowed my blue prom dress and you could have been cinderella. I bet the girls would have loved that.
Post a Comment