Friday, September 18, 2009

September Enrichment

Last night was the first enrichment meeting that I was fully in charge of. I chose to do a purse theam where we celebrated the purse"onality of each of our sisters. We decorated the church in pink purses that I made, and at each place setting was a song count your many purses. Sung to the tune of count your many blessing. There was also quiz that the women could take on there handbag purse"onality. When they came through the front doors there was a table for sign in, a purse weigh in station and a find someone who game that they had to find somone who had the items on there list in there purse, it was fun to see the different items that the women carry in there purses. I served dinner of cafe rio pork salads and fruit with dip. For dessert we had brownies. I read a fun little article about finding just the right purse and how god loves all his imperfect purse'ons, and then we had a guest speaker who spoke on loving each other for who we are. It was a really fun evening. Now onto Christmas!!!

0 comments: