I am calling on all of you to help me!! I have been made the new enrichment leader, and I need to come up with some great ideas to bring the ladies back. So if you have had an enrichment that was just wonderful, or if your ward did a craft that you really enjoyed I would love for you to share you ideas.
Thanks
Friday, August 7, 2009
enrichment ideas
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You'll be great at that calling! I loved the metal/bead class you taught where we made Christmas tree ornaments.
Cindy, a couple of things that our Ward has done that the Ladies liked were these. The boards with your last name on with a overlay of families are forever or est. in the year married. Also, the tile boards, or glass blocks. These done with the vinyl lettering. Cooking ideas and sharing a meal. These were done once a month at someones home. Also the reading a book and talking about it. I will look and see if I still have a copy of the handouts that we gave the Sisters to fill out to see what they would like to do and mail it to you. Tell the family hi from Aunt Mayna
Good luck, Cindy. That's been the hardest calling I've ever had! We just had a really good enrichment that was just a dinner, everyone brought their pictures of the temple, and we had a lady talk about the temple. The Spirit was strong.
Cindy, look at www.theideadoor.com under RS.
I am still thinking...
Post a Comment