I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas. Our kids decided that we needed to wake up at 2AM so Russ and I dragged ourselves out of bed and we opened gifts had breakfast. I went back to bed while Russ played with the kids. Later I put all three of them down for a nap so that I could get everything ready for our family to come over for dinner. We are very grateful for our family and friends that we have and for the chance that we have to reflect on the birth of out Savior during the Christmas season. We are happy to have all of you as frends and we wish you a very wonderful new year
.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Merry Christmas
Posted by Cindy Lovell at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Merry Christmas! Great pics, the house is looking great. We miss you and want to come visit! Talk soon!
Hey Cindy,
Good to hear from you. Happy New Year! I've been thinking about you a lot. School is out, and I need my "up and go places" friend. I miss you. I hope we can get together sometime. You look and busy as ever, and doing a great job at it, might I add. I love your pic's and all you are doing to the house. we'll have to drive out sometime. anyway, we miss you. hope the holidays have been a bit of a break for you. chat later. Elizabeth
Happy Holidays! 2 am braver woman than I!
Post a Comment